1.Our freeze drying machine is used in the field of optimized freezing and drying process.
2.The frozen and dried products have the high value, hence, the design of the freezing drying is in terms of safety to the greatest extent. The humanity design applied in the freeze drying machine ensures the safety of the user and environment .
3.The mature design technology is put into the freeze drying equipment which is produced with the high quality material and component accepted in the world widely. At the same time, the advanced high-tech process is utilized in the freeze dryer.
4.Our freeze drying machine design and manufacture Under FDA&cGMP Standard.
The vacuum freezing and drying machine is a drying method which can sublime the moisture in hydrous materials from solid state to gas state, under low temperature freezing and vacuum condition, after the materials are subjected to the pre-treatment, so as to remove the moisture and preserve the materials.
Why freeze dry?
- If sensitive to elevated temperature
- If the nutritional value must be retained completely – Function, texture and nutrients are maintained perfectly.
The levels of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals are intact as well as the colour and flavour. No oxygen is allowed to be present in the process – Freeze-drying often results in the highest-end product value!
- Re-hydration capabilities and texture is superior
- The entire process until dried keeps the product in a state of suspended animation until re-hydrated
- The factory setup is simple
- The process is robust
- The process can be used for multiple products
- The process is 100% scalable and prepared for incremental scale-up
- Equipment can be used for food, nutraceutical or pharmaceuticals
- No operators are required as the process can be automated by robots – the production environment can be controlled in small process cells environments
- The maintenance costs are low
Griffin Freeze Drying designs and delivers the latest freeze-drying technology, engineered to fit our customers’ applications. We are capable of supplying equipment for liquid processing, powder handling, bagging-off systems, automation, and other industry-related systems.
Our freeze-drying solutions enables a unique degree of control and scalability, giving our customers flexibility in production size throughout the years. A freeze-drying factory consists of multiple independent units/modules which results in great advantages in regards of:
Gradual increase of product on capacity is made possible – one or more units can be added to the system
Different products can be dried simultaneously e.g. simple product variation with different coffee blends
The arrangement of the units can be tailored to fit the available floor space – the units can be placed in 1 or 2 rows and/or stacked.
Maintenance is easy – one unit can be closed for maintenance, while the plant continues at only a minor decrease in capacity